Blocked Emails Attach Larger Than 1 Mb
A resolution is proposed to fix the issue with the emails containing attachments larger than 1 MB. The resolution applies to both types of PC. Please confirm in this topic ONLY if the issue is resolved or not after applying the fix:
1. Save the file below on your Desktop depending on your Computer Architecture:
2. Disable BitDefender Automatic Update from the Update Module having the Security Center in Expert View.
3. Restart the PC in Windows Safe Mode as explained below;
4. Unpack the archive then copy / replace the file into the BitDefender installation folder - make sure you overwrite the files;
5. Restart the PC in normal mode;
6. Please confirm if the issue is now resolved.
[how to start Windows in Safe Mode]
If Windows is the only operating system installed on your computer, booting into Safe Mode with these instructions:
* If the computer is running, shut down Windows, and then turn off the power
* Wait 30 seconds, and then turn the computer on.
* Start tapping the F8 key. The Windows Advanced Options Menu appears. If you begin tapping the F8 key too soon, some computers display a "keyboard error" message. To resolve this, restart the computer and try again.
* Ensure that the Safe mode option is selected.
* Press Enter. The computer then begins to start in Safe mode.
* When you are finished with all troubleshooting, close all programs and restart the computer as you normally would.
Looking forward to your answer!