Windows 10 Parental Contol Not Working

Hi, I have updated to Windows 10 and updated Bitdefender, also tried removing completely with removal tool and fresh install and parental controls are not working at all?

Anyone had the same and got any suggestions? using Bitdefender total security.

Comments

• RohughRohugh ✭✭
    edited August 2015

Hello kitch and welcome to the forums,

When you say "not working at all" what exactly do you mean - you cannot turn it on from the GUI, you cannot add anything to the dashboard?

Having turned it on from the GUI in the Privacy window you have to go to your Dashboard and fill in all the details there. This is the window that I get on my dashboard (I don't have children, well not young enough to check on :) so I didn't set up any further -

Ro.

post-175392-1438511861_thumb.jpg

• Hello kitch and welcome to the forums,

When you say "not working at all" what exactly do you mean - you cannot turn it on from the GUI, you cannot add anything to the dashboard?

Having turned it on from the GUI in the Privacy window you have to go to your Dashboard and fill in all the details there. This is the window that I get on my dashboard (I don't have children, well not young enough to check on :) so I didn't set up any further -

Ro.

Thanks, it is turned on PC side and all set up on the Dashboard. When I go on my daughters account since updating to Windows 10 no websites whatever I searched for got blocked.

This all was working well on Windows 7.

• Did you ever figure this out? I just upgraded to Windows 10 and found out the parental controls stopped working. Worked fine with Windows 7.