Welcome to our forums!

System
System admin
edited February 2020 in General talk

Welcome to our new forums from BitDefender!

We are glad to announce you that starting from today you, all our users, fans and helpers, have a place to get all the information and the support you need in one place. We hope that this forum will be a good place for finding support and general discussions for all of you.

You are most welcome to chat and send us all sort of questions regarding anything and everything.

Enjoy!

Comments

• Sjoeii
    edited March 2007
    Welcome to our new forums from BitDefender!

We are glad to announce you that starting from today you, all our users, fans and helpers, have a place to get all the information and the support you need in one place. We hope that this forum will be a good place for finding support and general discussions for all of you.

You are most welcome to chat and send us all sort of questions regarding anything and everything.

Your BitDefender Forum team.

Enjoy!

Good to see a official BD forum.

• nice forum. Now, are you directly reporting to Bitdefender and as such, endorsed by Bitdefender, or you just a spin off from that BitDForum that had a couple of Bitdefenders software writers working for them. Because if you are different and represent Bitdefender in the legal state, you can do wonders and prosper for all the Bitdefender customers. But if you are Admin, well, I just hope not. Bitdefender needs a real forum for feedback.

• Of course we really are from the REAL BITDEFENDER, how do you think we got the sub-domain for the forums?? :)

We hope we will live to your expectations.

• this is really nice. You folks stole my heart a long time ago when I beta tested for you, but it happen to erode due to another forum. I am seriously considering buying the AV plus 10. That is a great deal for 2 computers for 2 years. Man this is nice. Home again.

• Congratulate to this forum.

I am also registered at the old BitDefender forum, i mean this forum looks ok but i prefer the old BitDefender forum at:

its older then this and i dont know but i just like the other better, but this one is also good.

Thank you for the time.

• This surely look great

• I liked the other one as well, but an official forum can't do any harm.

• Unknown
    edited March 2007

Paul this is a free world (the internet) and you can do as you please.

The guys from Bitdforum are great but they are not officially affiliated with us. So everything we say here is official and also the best solutions to your problems are here.

• Paul this is a free world (the internet) and you can do as you please.

The guys from Bitdforum are great but they are not officially affiliated with us. So everything we say here is official and the best sollutions to your problems are here.

Well that did it for me and your validity. Association is more detremental than seperation. And since you link yourself to elsewhere, so long.

• Paul
    edited March 2007
    Paul this is a free world (the internet) and you can do as you please.

The guys from Bitdforum are great but they are not officially affiliated with us. So everything we say here is official and also the best solutions to your problems are here.

Well i thought everything you post on is also Official right :) ?

but ok, great forum, but still prefer the other, its older, better, and everything else.

its free world, i can like the one i self want.

• Nice looking forum, very professional looking. ;)

• Paul we can't tell you what you should like. Everything we said on the unofficial BitDefender Forum is official. So , it's normal that you like a forum you visited for a long time , but why don't visit both ? Visiting both means for you more information's. And the second thing i think is that on the Official Bitdefender forum your needs and questions are more visible to the BitDefender employees.

• Paul
    edited March 2007

I will join this forum as well. But now we are used to join the old forum and get info and get help and other things.

But it feel's like you copy from them, because bitdefender never had a plan to start a forum and not even now, many from Bitdefender does not know that it exist a Bitdefender forum, only you Rudi and Florin knows, so this must mean's that you stole the idéa from

other wise if you didn't everybody from Bitdefender should know about this :) hehe... That's why people dont like this forum so much, because stealing a idéa from the other BitDefender Forum is not so good :D

But let people join both this and the other...

Enjoy.

• Congratulations! This is good news I am looking forward to this.

I will join this forum as well. But now we are used to join the old forum and get info and get help and other things.

But it feel's like you copy from them, because bitdefender never had a plan to start a forum and not even now, many from Bitdefender does not know that it exist a Bitdefender forum, only you Rudi and Florin knows, so this must mean's that you stole the idéa from

other wise if you didn't everybody from Bitdefender should know about this :) hehe... That's why people dont like this forum so much, because stealing a idéa from the other BitDefender Forum is not so good :D

But let people join both this and the other...

Enjoy.

Paul: What makes you think they "stole" the idea? A support/discussion forum is not a new idea and almost every company/website has one. ;)

• I will not post more because it will start an argue, but the old BitDforum, people from there know's better then me.

why dont you ask them there, what they mean...

thanks for me. Enough here. Never liked that someone steal a idéa from someone! - Belive it or not, they know in the old Bitdefender forum

Bye bye - End of discussion for me.

• Hello people!

Tech Support iz here !

• Lol Paul, why are you arguing anyway? It's Softwin and they have every right to make the official forum whether you like it or not. They are the authors of the software and as such they have every possible right to establish forums for their product. BitDForum being the first doesn't mean anything.

Stealing an idea? Right. If thats the case everyone are stealing from eachother...

• OK there is too much off-topic on this thread, if Paul wants he can continue a discussion on another thread. Paul you could have just hello and make another thread.

• Are you all done arguing already? Look, Paul, I have no idea what the old forum is and what is looks like, but I really don't care anyway. I work for BitDefender as a Tech Support, and this is the official forum. You can tell from the domain if you know Internet ;)

Now if you are that nostalgic and conservative, then go ahead and keep using the old forum, nobody will stop you nor anyone else who chooses to do so. The official forum will give you official information and official help in solving your BitDefender issues. Simple as that

Oh, and btw: Hello!

• Very nice to be here. This endeavor by BitDefender is highly appreciated! :)

• This forum is an excellent addition. I took the old forum off my favorites a long time ago.

Thanks, BD, for this Official forum. :D

Best,

Jerry

• At least, Bitdefender has an official forum. I`ll keep my eyes on it to see the what support we can get here.

Back on topic: hello and nice job ;)

• Good news that there is now an official forum. I am active also with the same name on the unofficial forum.

• Welcome to our new forums from BitDefender!

Enjoy!

Congrats, and happy posting!

• Nice place you've got here. But may I make one little suggestion? The word verification looks pretty simple for a spambot to break and thus annoy everyone here with all sorts of interesting links. :) Other than that, keep up the good work.

• One more place to get help if needed for this great pallete of products. Great work BitDefender!

• Happy posting!

• Well, so far so good! It's still early but I am wondering if there are some plans of bloging security news as some antivirus companies have? This is not a must have but would be nice feature.

Best regards

• Hi Sasa

They already have a section with security reports : http://www.bitdefender.com/site/VirusInfo/

Here is an unofficial blog : http://www.bitblog.bro.ro/

• Hi Niels,

I have just checked those links, the first one I know and for that unofficial blog I haven't known untill now.

News "Poison Valentine" is dated on February 14, 2007. I think it's a bit old. I am sure from that date there have been some security related issues we might know. I mean, I like the way some vendors update there site more often, and I like to read those news.

This discussion has been closed.

Featured content

bitdefender review banner

Romance Fraudster in UK to Spend 2 Years Behind Bars

A serial romance fraudster was sentenced to 28 months in prison for conning several women out of £20,000.

Read more

Europol Shuts Down Hackers’ Favorite VPN Service

Europol earlier this week coordinated joint action to take down VPNLab.net.

Read more

Top Five Security Tips for Mac Users in 2022

In this simple guide, we look at five basic cybersecurity hygiene practices every Mac user should read, and use,in 2022.

Read more