Certain safe sites are being blocked

I was doing some research and one of the sites I went to was for some reason blocked by bitdefender. It is an edu site and I can't think of a reason it should be blocked. Then I realized it was because the site had to do with Native American culture. So does BitDefender discriminate against what edu sites it supports? If so then I am immediately removing the program and finding another virus protection and never using this one again. https://www.armstrong.edu - This is a link the the site that was blocked by BitDefender for being "malicious." I tried looking for ways to just email someone in the company about this but there are no options to send actual feedback. All you can do is submit a ticket and I don't have the patience for that right now so I am starting a post. If anyone else has experienced a page being flagged as "malicious," when it obviously isn't and is a similar situation, let me know I am interested.

Featured content

bitdefender review banner

Romance Fraudster in UK to Spend 2 Years Behind Bars

A serial romance fraudster was sentenced to 28 months in prison for conning several women out of £20,000.

Read more

Europol Shuts Down Hackers’ Favorite VPN Service

Europol earlier this week coordinated joint action to take down VPNLab.net.

Read more

Top Five Security Tips for Mac Users in 2022

In this simple guide, we look at five basic cybersecurity hygiene practices every Mac user should read, and use,in 2022.

Read more