free edition wont activate

I have installed free edition and made a account and when i click on the button "sign into bitdefender" nothing happens, it will not activate and when i go to my account online and sign in it tells me "You have no Bitdefender apps installed on your devices." i would really like to try this out before buying

Comments

• FlexxFlexx ✭✭✭

@bnj7

Free edition does not requires any key/ license. As the name suggests, it is free.

I assume you are not able to log in to the windows which opens after installation of bitdefender free. Can you provide the exact error you are facing. Are you facing error : Bitdefender can’t connect to the server after the installation or something else. Can you additionally attach a screenshot.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.