Can someone help me find the email of Florin Talpes (Bitdefender CEO)

FlexxFlexx ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2020 in General talk

Can someone help me find the email of Florin Talpes (Bitdefender CEO)

Yes you heard me right !

It's been now more than a sweet talk with bitdefender staff members that includes bitdefender support, product development team and the forum administrators. Until we will not raise our voice with the CEO of the company, no department will take us seriously.

We can now only trust & hope for a help from Florin Talpes (Bitdefender CEO). We will also have to report the pathetic functioning of bitdefender to him. All the departments are taking us (bitdefender users) lightly. Until we will not report the improper functioning of these department to the CEO there will be no one to help us.

So I urge you all (bitdefender users on the forum) to somehow get hold of Florin Talpes (Bitdefender CEO) and share it so that atleast we can raise our voice against improper functioning of bitdefender with him. Even after telling the support that kindly share the feedback with your CEO, they reply back by saying that our CEO is also aware of the requested things, but indeed he may not because if he would have been, the company would not have drastically worked so poor for their customers. All bitdefender staffs are afraid including product team, malware research team & forum administrator that if the user feedbacks reaches the CEO it may end up for their job.

Today, I am really frustrated of the bitdefender. @Andy_BD, you say to report spam things using flag button, can you tell me how many post have you deleted which have been flagged as spam. You yourself have stated that you visit the forum twice a week. Why as a bitdefender staff you do not visit the forum everyday (mon-fri) excluding sat & sun as holidays.

For specially @Andy_BD I request you to just create a test account on malwarebytes forum. See how the forum is maintained. The forum constitutes of staff members, experts who help user in real time. The admins of that forum monitor the forum 24 hours for spam accounts and have implemented various antispam technologies on the forum.

Bitdefender forum stands no where near the forum technology of malwarebytes.

The malwarebytes forum has different departments of windows, mac, android. All these OS departments have different sub category which features changes in new version of product released in realtime, any issue with the product resolved in realtime by company staff when available, submission of malicious files on forum for earliest detection.

In short, malwarebytes forum has 24 hours availability of different people from malware research team, product development team, browser extension team etc.

Now you tell me where does bitdefender stands before them, nowhere.

The admin of malwarebytes forums help user related to their query on constant basis, helps remove malware from the infected user system.

Well where does bitdefender stands. Nowhere @Andy_BD

The bitdefender forum is (SORRY TO SAY) but a piece of junk filled with spammers, no helpful staff & admin who visit forum 2 days in a week. Bitdefender forum is very untidy, it really needs an upgrade, a new look, it needs malware researchers, product developers to be available 24 hours on the forum to help guide user.

So, if you bitdefender staff are unable to do this, we can surely contact your CEO to take strict action on this, because this isn't the way a company runs or treats its customer. Maybe your CEO might appoint some new technological expertise which can help bitdefender user on 24 hours basis.

SO IF ANY PERSON FROM THE FORUM GETS ANY EMAIL ID RELATED TO CEO OF BITDEFENDER JUST LET US KNOW HERE & YOU SHOULD ALSO PERSONALLY TRY TO EMAIL THEM REGARDING YOUR ISSUE. It's high time that now a strict action should be taken against the bitdefender company.

I urge all bitdefender users to take up facebook, twitter, instagram & bitdefender support & make sure you start using your anger in comments. Make use of your friends and families to contact bitdefender on all supported networks so that our voices can reach the CEO of bitdefender and he should take strict action against all the department.

[EVEN IF MY THIS POST GETS DELETED I WOULD HAVE ALREADY POSTED TO THE UP SAID DIFFERENT NETWORKS BY THAT TIME]

As @Gauthey is already fighting for the comeback of the widget, we should continue to support him. My bad was that I encouraged user not to spam the bitdefender support email related to widget. But I guess these bitdefender staff are unable to understand in a sweet language. Henceforth, I request all of the forum users and non forum users, take any step whether in a right or a wrong way, whatever you like, spam up the bitdefender facebook, twitter, instagram & support in relation to your query.

Bitdefender staff are taking users very lightly, but they do not know that bitdefender makes a living only after we buy their products.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Comments

• GautheyGauthey ✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

hello Very well to speak which sums up Today the current situation of 2020 and the one to come we will conduct an investigation to find it.

• FlexxFlexx ✭✭✭✭

Well I dropped an email to CEO of bitdefender & some of the board of directors whose email I found on web & releated bitdefender websites. Will wait for their reply.

Regards

Flex

• Have you had any responses or will even the CEO be silent?

We will update the site with the latest information

• FlexxFlexx ✭✭✭✭

Currently waiting for the response. I am afraid if he has got the email or even if he has got, if he is taking any actions.

Regards

Flex

• Pas Tres bien compris qui prendrai quel mesure

• FlexxFlexx ✭✭✭✭

J'attends toujours la réponse, je suppose que même si le PDG a reçu l'e-mail, il n'est pas non plus disposé à prendre des mesures!

Cordialement

Flex

• Quel entreprise je te jure

• I just want to know who are the top two stock holders of BitDefender. Are they BlackRock and Vanguard? If so the people are being spied on. I asked the question last week but my comment was never added. I'm not even sure of this. I am genuinely asking a question because I am unable to locate anything regarding the ownership of BitDefender. I don't want to say what I think because I'm just not certain. I know that the Deep State knows the rules and cannot lie about certain things, this is one of them. I sure hope I'm wrong.
  • WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF COMMENTS BEING CENSORED! That alone is enough of a reason to say....BYE-BYE! I just uninstalled BitDefender today. I wasn't sure I could trust them and they will not answer my simple questions. That means they are guilty.
  • Hi @FlyBot791! We're currently pre-moderating all content on the forum following a spam attack we've suffered in previous weeks.

These can seem like very restrictive measures, we know because we're not happy with them either, but for the time being we're holding them as they are to ensure that no further spam attacks happen on this community forum.

We are working on returning to more relaxed posting methods and will make the necessary changes once we're happy with our progress.

Thanks for understanding and I hope that you'll take this into consideration.

• In my humble opinion as a new Bitdefender user, the admins in this forum need to get more involved and help support the community. My previous security solution had a community page like Bitdefender however it was very informative, tolerated criticisms, had an actively vibrant admin panel who helped the users with their questions and periodically announced the latest happenings in their security solutions.

I use to daily visit the community as I benefited greatly from the updates and latest information etc. It's unfortunate being a leader in the security space not taking advantage of this forum.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.