I have two devices, iMac and mac bookpro and devices are replacing each other in Central

I have two devices, iMac and mac bookpro and devices are replacing each other in Central.

I have followed the instructions of the following link: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/8155/

however the problem still occurs to me.

Thanks

Answers

• MJXMJX ✭✭

I checked the link you posted. I see where they are going with the NIC. I would recommend completly uninstalling the program from your mac and if you know who, remove all plists from the mac that refrenece bitdefender. You can find them in your /(username)/Library/Preferences folder.

Then remove the device from Central. Make sure you have only one device installed and one device in Central (hopefully your mac's have different system names (if not change one)). Now reinstall get the link while you are in Central and choose protect another computer.

Good luck.

• Thanks for the help, but the problem still remains.

Panagiotis

• Sams here - for years! Still no fix from BD.

• Thanks for your answer.

Panagiotis

• same problem here, reinstalled on 3 new macbooks and an iphone..... with a family license (15 devices) and can only see two of the macbooks .... that said, all the machines appear to function with full protection, but whenever i add a new one it simply replaces the last one and i never get further than one IOS and two macbooks