What do you think about Bitdefender?

We are currently looking for a new anti virus Enterprise solution and Bitdefender seems to be a possibility. Now since I always like to hear about the opinions of other experts I'm asking for thoughts and experiences with Bitdefender.

• Clients (in hardware): ~100-120 Windows
  • Servers (in hardware): ~30 Windows / ~20 Linux
  • Clients (vmware): ~50 Windows / ~10 Linux
  • Server (vmware): ~15 Windows / ~10 Linux

In total: ~150-170 Windows-Clients; ~45 Windows-Server; ~40 Linux

Does any of you guys use Bitdefender and is it a recommendable solution for small-to-med-sized companies? What are your experiences and if you have negative experience with Bitdefender, what other anti-virus software can you recommend?

I dont even dare to say: Due to the former admin we are still using Avira but the licences are running out in some months. We are not very happy with Avira so we are looking for another solution ;-)

Thank's for your time & effort and greetings from Germarny,.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.