What are the latest and most dangerous Virus & Malware Threats of 2021 ?

What are the latest and most dangerous Virus & Malware Threats of 2021 ?

Answers

• Dont buy Bitdefender products. Its a crap product. raised a ticket 1006161927 with Bitdefender Global support and no resolution yet. Pathetic service

• Every once in a while I get a message (supposedly from Microsoft) that my computer has been locked and that I need to call a certain phone number to fix the issue. I know this is a scam but how do I get rid of this from happening in the first place? Shouldn't Bitdefender be able to purge this? And if not Bitdefender, is there a "better" product out there that is capable of clearing this? I sent messages directly to Bitdefender but have been ignored.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.