BitDefender keeps resetting my Power & Sleep Screen Timeout to 15 minutes

Greetings,

BitDefender keeps resetting my Windows 10 Power & Sleep Screen Timeout back to 15 minutes after I already had it or keep changing it to a longer setting. This seems to happen if there is some kind of update to BitDefender.

The only solution I know of is to uninstall BitDefender, reinstall and the problem goes away. Someone else mentioned that they write a startup PowerShell Script using PowerCfg to automatically set this back upon login. So, I might give this a try.

Can you guys please fix this. It's been happening for over a year now and has become extremely annoying. I'm seriously considering not even having the thing installed and using another AV related solution.

Thanks!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.