Hacker Issue

I have been getting hacked for months and nothing seems to stop them. I have tried formatting my pc several times, changing my passwords over and over, resetting all my router passwords, and using every possible virus scan I can use. I really need help here as someone basically has full access to my pc no matter what I do. It's extremely scary and highly illegal. They can go to jail for 10 plus years for doing this. I can't tell if they have access to my pc through Windows or my router. It doesn't seem to be a virus of any kind. I also have made sure that none of the remote access programs are installed or turned on in windows 10 or google. Can anyone help me? Reinstalling doesn'tseem to

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.