Can't Create Account

2»

Comments

• Same problem. Could someone email me the patch, please.

• Dear folks,

I would like to register an account for my Bitdefender Total 2009, using a hotmail.com email address of mine. I do this at work and I am behind a proxy. When I hit the submit button I get something along the lines of "Cannot connect to server. Try again later to create an account". After some googling I seem to understand that I need to supply my email address somewhere for help --- where can I get this some help?

Regards,

from a new memeber!

• I have an online account but after installing bitdefender total security 2009 on a second computer, it says that it cannot connect to server. try again later when I try to register it and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the product several times. I believe I need the patch that has been mentioned in this forum.

• Hello Brian11 and isix6,

We have sent you an email that contains a patch that will help you register BitDefender. Please repy if you have any other questions .

Thank you .

• Hello Administrators,

Could you please send me the patch for this problem?

Same experience here with BD Internet Security 2010. When trying to activate my product there's an error message "Activation failed because no internet connection was detected. Please connect to the internet and try again."

It's strange because the "Update" functionality works after I manually declared my proxy.

Thanks,

• Hi. Can I get a patch too? Can't create an account for BitDefender Total Security 2009. Maybe u should consider making the patch part of the installation package

• Hello Brian11 and isix6,

We have sent you an email that contains a patch that will help you register BitDefender. Please repy if you have any other questions .

Thank you .

HEy send me the patch please, it's been 6 months and i am not whilling to provide any logical information as you already know what my(OR the) problem is. Thank you, will be waiting for the patch as soon as possible. =)

• Dear folks,

I would like to register an account for my Bitdefender Total 2009, using a in.com email address of mine. I do this at work and I am behind a proxy. When I hit the submit button I get something along the lines of "Cannot connect to server. Try again later to create an account". can anyone please email me the patch.thanks

• Hello amanansari,

We have sent you an email with the procedure that will help you register BitDefender.

Thank you.

• I just purchased Internet 2009 and get the same message when trying to create an account.

CANNOT CONNECT TO THE SERVER...TRY LATER. What do we need to do to fix this?

helop me

• Hello jasion,

We have sent you an email with the procedure that will help you create an account and activate BitDefender.

Thank you.

• I just purchased BD Internet Security 2009 and I'm getting this message whenever I try to create an account: Cannot connect to the server. Please try later to create the account.

Would appreciate immediate help. It's my first time using BD and it's getting frustrating trying to register. Thanks.

• I purchased BD Internet Security 2009 and I got the same problem when trying to create an account.

cannot connect to the server......try later...

please help me!

thanks!

• Hello vista02,

Please provide me with the email you used when trying to create an account along with a screenshot of the error you receive and the steps you take until the issue occur.

[How to create a screen shot]

On Windows, press the Print Screen or Prnt Scrn key on your keyboard, found at the upper right of the keyboard. This key will capture the entire screen. Open up your paint program

- click on "Start-> All Programs-> Accessories -> Paint"

In the paint program, select File/New, then Edit/Paste. Then save the file as JPG and attach it here.

Regards,

• I have a same problem.

Please sent to me patch by email.

Thank you.

Please re sent to me.

thank you.

• Hello batorgil,

I will contact you via the email address associated to your forum account.

Thank you.

• Hello batorgil,

I will contact you via the email address associated to your forum account.

Thank you.

Thank you George Radulescu.

I lost My License key. Could I change my License key? I'm sorry. Is it possible? My English is not good.

And, I can't update a bitdefender antivirus 2009. It is updating bdcore.dll for one hour. Have you offline updater?

How can I update my antivirus?

Best regards,

Bat-Orgil batchuluun

From Mongolia.

• Hi batorgil,

You can view the license key you have into your BitDefender online account. In order to login, please go to https://myaccount.bitdefender.com/ . Your user name is your e-mail address. If you do not remember your password please use the "Forgot your password?". Regarding the update issue you have, in order to solve it, I would recommend you to upgrade for FREE to BitDefender 2011. Before going through the upgrade process, I need to know if this new version is compatible with your system.

If you want, you can send me a PM with a Screen Shot with your system configuration or just tell me your general hardware specs (CPU, RAM, System Type...).

In order to see your system configuration, right click on the MyComputer icon present on your desktop and choose Properties.

How to take a Screenshot:

1. When the window is on the screen please press the "PrintScreen" key ("PrintScreen" is located at the top of the keyboard, at right. At this step we can not see anything, as the picture is copied into Windows's clipboard);

2. Open a graphic editing application (We recommend using the standard Paint program, that comes with every Windows installation (Start > Program > Accessories > Paint));

3. Paste the picture in a new Paint document;

4. Save the file in JPEG format.

Thank you!

• I have install bitdefender antivirus 2011. But i can't registr.

error :

The BitDefender license key is invalid!

Your system is no longer protected!

Press the button below to get a valid license for your BitDefender product. If you already have a license key, click 'Add your new key' to

register the product.

My license key is bitdefender antivirus 2009. I have upgrade to bitdefender antivirus 2011.

I bought a bitdefender anti virus 2009 from your online store.

How can I active bitdefender antivirus 2011?

• Hi batorgil,

Can you send me a PM with the license key you used in order to register your new BitDefender ? Also, I notice that you requested a new password for your online account, did you receive an e-mail with the link you need in order to confirm it ?

I am waiting for your answer.

Thank you!

• Hi batorgil,

Can you send me a PM with the license key you used in order to register your new BitDefender ? Also, I notice that you requested a new password for your online account, did you receive an e-mail with the link you need in order to confirm it ?

I am waiting for your answer.

Thank you!

I sent PM.

• any body here?

• Mihaela M.
    edited February 2011

Hi batorgil,

I apologize for my delay. Be informed that I received your PM and I created you and e-mail ticked because I need you to send me some informations. Please reply to my e-mail and I will answer you as soon as I will can.

Thank you for your understanding!

• I just downloaded the Bit Defender 2009 Free version and have been having the same problem - unable to connect to server and so unable to create an account. Please help

• Hi felnel,

To solve this situation I sent you a patch via email. If you need any further assistance on this issue, please feel free to let us know.

Thank you!