Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bd Total Security 2011 - Could Not Install On 2nd Computer

Hi,

I recently bought BitDefender Total Security 2011 3 PC / 2 Yrs edition. I installed this on my first laptop...no problem. When I went to install it onto my second laptop it said that the security key was already in use and could not be used on another computer.

How to install this on 2nd and 3rd system? I received only one key inside the package. Should there be 3 keys?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hello,

Please send me via PM (private message) the license key and your Order number. I will pass a request on your behalf with my colleagues from the Sales department. They will contact you will all the details via email on Monday.

Regards,

• Unknown
    edited March 2011

Hi,

I received your PM and created a ticket on your behalf (ID: 201103021007076). Please check your email associated with your forum account and send me the requested information so we can resolve the issue you encounter.

Your license key is indeed for 3 PCs so I would like to see a screenshot of the error you encounter so I'll know what is the cause of the issue and resolve it.

Looking forward to your answer!