Lost Bitdefender Password + Need Bitdefender For Offline Computer

Hello

I have lost my bitdefender password (for bitdefender 2008) and I need to install an update of virus protection on my second computer, which I keep off line> Can you help?

Thanks

KBN

Comments

• Hello kbn ,

I have sent you an mail that will help you reset the BitDefender password .

In order to manually update BitDefender you will have to follow the steps from the next article : http://kb.bitdefender.com/KB27-en--Manuall...weekly.exe.html .

Thank you .

• mkeerthiteja
    edited September 2009

Hello sir,

I lost my password for Bit defender 2010 :( . I need to delete some rules from Firewall. So please tell me how to reset dat password..

• Alex Stanciu
    Alex Stanciu ✭✭
    edited September 2009

Hello keerthi teja,

We have sent you the instructions that will help you reset your password through the email . Please reply back if you have any other questions.

Thank you .

• Hello, i seem to have the same problem with the Bitdefender 10 password. I dont know it or even remember setting one up. I set my protection level to agressive and would like to set it back down to default. How can i set this up. Please and Thank you!

• i dont know what happened, but my bitdefender 10 seems to working now. i was able to return to default mode on my protection level.

i apologize for the previous post.

thank you.

Hello, i seem to have the same problem with the Bitdefender 10 password. I dont know it or even remember setting one up. I set my protection level to agressive and would like to set it back down to default. How can i set this up. Please and Thank you!