Need Password Reset

I don't remember the password that is required when making settings changes or configuring a scheduled scan for BDIS 2010. Can someone send me instructions on how to reset this?

Many thanks,

Brian

Comments

• Hi cftech,

I sent you an email with the tool you need.

Thank you!

• Hi cftech,

I sent you an email with the tool you need.

Thank you!

Mihaela,

Hello. I haven't received an email yet. Can you re-send? Here is my email ... brian AT ClearFocusTechnology DOT com.

Thanks much,

Brian

• Hello

I lost my BD password

so I need to reset it

plaese...

• I don't remember the password that is required when making settings changes or configuring a scheduled scan for BDIS 2010. Can someone send me instructions on how to reset this?

Many thanks,

Brian

please

i need help

• Hi all,

@cftech: I resent you the email with the patch you need.

@s.m.q.s: Please check you inbox, there you will find the instructions you need in order to reset the BitDefender password you forgot.

Thank you!

• Hello Mihaela,

You responded to my post re: my needing a password reset. You mentioned you'd email me, but I have not received the email.

Can you kindly email me the info again please? brian AT clearfocustechnology DOT com (replace AT with @ and DOT with . )

Thank you,

Brian Christoff

• Mihaela,

Thanks for trying a second time to send it. I have checked my Inbox and SPAM folder and do not have it. Please try sending it to the following two emails in hopes of my getting it asap:

woodcycl AT gmail DOT com

woodcycl AT insightbb DOT com

Thanks much,

Brian Christoff

• Hi cftech,

I did as you asked, hope you will receive my email.

Thank you!

• Received it that time - thanks much. I'll try it later today.

• Hello

I Received it

thank you very much

^_^