Not To Delete Infected File Automatically?

Bitdefender is deleting the infected files automatically. And the files is not even in the quarantine.

how can I configure bitdefender scan to NOT delete the infected files automatically?

thanks in advance

Comments

• Turn off auto pilot

• Hi XxBrazilianoxX,

We are working on this and I will post here when I will have a positive answer.

Thank you!

• On my PC, Auto Pilot is off, the file in question has been added to the Exclusion list (both On-access & On-demand) and the file is still being automatically deleted when Autoscan runs.

Regards,

• Had also noticed this problem.

• The issue has been escalated to Dev. and they are working on a fix. As soon as it will be release, I will post it.

Regards,

• I have the same problem... Was searching for ages if there was an expert view.. Found out there's only one view in BD 2012 :/ So they just took off all the customization :S ?

Would be real happy if this got fixed soon ... Real annoying.

Well, thank in advacne ;)

• I have the same problem... Was searching for ages if there was an expert view.. Found out there's only one view in BD 2012 :/ So they just took off all the customization :S ?

Would be real happy if this got fixed soon ... Real annoying.

Well, thank in advacne ;)

The simplified user interface is by design if you read the 3rd paragraph of DanyDan's reply to @Ahmet in this post.

Regards,