We Have To Add Application Rules When Auto Pilot Is On?

Every time a run an application which require connect into internet (with auto pilot on). Bitdefender's firewall does not ask me whether i allow or deny it. i have to manually add it in the firewall setting. Is it a bug? since i didn't see the firewall add any application into application rules list.

Comments

• Hi Chickenlittle,

I think your Bitdefender 2012 is not correctly installed. In order to see if you have loaded all it's drivers I sent you an email with the steps you need to generate a support tool log. Follow them and reply me with the results. I am waiting for your answer.

Thank you!

• Thanks Mihaela M. The thing is, when i run bitdefender fire in paranoid mode. The firewall show a pop-up and ask me whether i allow or not. And if i allowed it, it add that application into application rules. However, it not add any application to application rules when i am on auto pilot. Anyway, i will do my best to help.

• After a few update today. now i am unable to do anythign with my computer. The computer become very slow. Bitdefender run on a high memory. Auto update is disable automatically. The registration is gone even though i have reigstered with the license and login to my account. Bitdefender also block all my start up program. Now i am trying to fix it. and If i can't then i have to reinstall my computer again so i wont able to run the tool and send the report for you. I will go back to bitdefender 2011 and will wait for a while for 2012 version since it too buggy.

• Hi

We apologize for any negative experience you have encountered with our products or our support. Your feedback is appreciated, and will be directed to the appropriate team for review, to enable us to improve our support and services.

Thank you for taking the time and please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further details from us.

Have a nice day.