[escalated]How To Turn On Activity Bar ?

tuanpq
edited July 2011 in Antivirus

I cant find how to turn on activity bar ? Does anyone know ? Im using Bitdefender Internet Security 2012.

Comments

• Hi tuanpq,

In Bitdefender 2012 this option is not valid anymore.

Thank you!

• Hi Mihaela

Would you like to tell why the Scan Activity Bar feature has been eliminated from the new esteemed product 2012 as this option distinguish Bitdefender from other security solutions?

• Hi Mihaela

Would you like to tell why the Scan Activity Bar feature has been eliminated from the new esteemed product 2012 as this option distinguish Bitdefender from other security solutions?

I will like to know why too and if it is going to be available soon... It was the only reason i use bit defender.

• @ ONT

@ preguntonontrack :

I do not understand what prevents you return to the 2011 version? you can use the 2011 version more time ..

success!

Windows 11 Pro - 11th Gen Intel Core i9-11900KF @3,50 GHz, 128.0 GB RAM

• Hello,

I'm sorry however we can't tell you WHY it has been removed.

Preguntonontrack: I truly doubt you are using BitDefender only for the Scan Activity bar :)

It was escalated as a feature request to the Dev. Team. When the decision will be made, I will let you know if we will re-add the activity bar or not. Meanwhile, as Gini also mentioned, what keeps you from using the 2011 version if the only reason why you use BitDefender is for this activity bar ?

Issue escalated, topic closed. Please use the correct forum category: Feature Request, You also asked for this category Omer, now use it ;)

Best regards,

This discussion has been closed.