Vsserv

I looked in the system tray and saw BD icon was black. Moused over it and it said it was inactive and couldn't restart itself (VSSERV). It seemed to be running when I ran SERVICES.EXE but still ... I had to reboot it.

This is with BDAV Plus 2012, which I just installed today. Only saw it once, about I'd say 8 hours after initial install. Not seen since then. Anyone else see this sort of behavior?

Comments

• I also installed BDAV Plus 2012 on my Win7 Pro SP1 x64 laptop and have not seen the issue you described.

Regards,

• Hi Iria,

In order to troubleshoot the issue you contacted us, I created for you the Ticked ID:201108021029765. Please check your e-mail associated with your Forum account, follow the steps I sent you and reply me with all the information I requested you.

Thank you!

• I looked in the system tray and saw BD icon was black. Moused over it and it said it was inactive and couldn't restart itself (VSSERV). It seemed to be running when I ran SERVICES.EXE but still ... I had to reboot it.

This is with BDAV Plus 2012, which I just installed today. Only saw it once, about I'd say 8 hours after initial install. Not seen since then. Anyone else see this sort of behavior?

Same problems :(

• Hello,

JukkaM can you please post a screenshot ? I have reinstalled BitDefender Antivirus Plus 2012 today few times, none of the times I was able to reproduce the issue you reports.

Iria: did the issue resurfaced or you only saw it once, at the installation ? When exactly ? After the first reboot or right after the installation finished ?

Looking forward to your answer!

Regards,