Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Downloading Window

Options

downloading window showing late because of bitdefender total security 2012 in firefox

Comments

• downloading window showing late because of bitdefender total security 2012 in firefox

Same Problem and now I uninstall Bitdefender 2012 and use the 2011 version.

• Hello,

@Gvdprasad: Please disable the following options from BitDefender, one by one, and see which one is causing this issue:

1. Click on the Settings button and then go to:

- Antivirus tab >> disable:

- Shield tab: AVC;

- Privacy Control tab >> disable:

- Protection against Fraud;

- Protection against phishing;

- Search Advisor;

- Firewall tab >>

- Advanced tab: IDS

Let me know if any of the steps above are resolving the issue. Thank you.

Is the issue occurring regardless of what website you download from ? Does the issue also reproduce with IE or Chrome or just with Firefox ? What version of Firefox are you using ? What Operating System and what PC architecture ?

Looking forward to your answer!

• Hello,

@Gvdprasad: Please disable the following options from BitDefender, one by one, and see which one is causing this issue:

- Search Advisor;

- Firewall tab >>

Is the issue occurring regardless of what website you download from ? Does the issue also reproduce with IE or Chrome or just with Firefox ? What version of Firefox are you using ? What Operating System and what PC architecture ?

me too, the download window (chrome 14, IE9 and Firefox 5) is late to appear, and IDM window also late to appear. if i disable all protection of BD, the download page is not late to appear. mmmm i think it happen because BD scan the file first before the downloaded file move to download folder. i think that`s bad, it will be better if BD let browser/IDM/DAP to download the file first, if file have finish downloaded, then BD scan it before user clicks it. I use BD IS 2012 and win 7 32bit

• gvdprasad
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Hello,

- Search Advisor;

- Firewall tab >>

yes ,the answer is given by didialdi.i am using firefox 5.1 ,windows 7 64 bit

yes ,my reply is same as didialdi.i am using firefox 5.1 ,windows 7 64 bit and INTERNET DOWNLOAD MANAGER,DOWNLOAD ACCELERATOR PLUS window also late appearing

• Oh, so that's why mine is late too... ^-^

• rootkit
    Options