[duplicate]How Can You Decide Which Applications To Allow Manually?

fretless
edited July 2011 in Firewall

how can you decide which programs and applications to allow manually? if I disable the auto pilot, and put on alert intensity paranoid mode, you disable automatic updates and autoscan.

lhow permanently disables the autopilot and decide for themselves?

i want see the alerts for all the applications launched,or incoming,like the 2011 version!if i disable auto pilot e put the alert intensity to paranoid mode,it disabled autoupdate and autoscan!!!

Comments

• how can you decide which programs and applications to allow manually? if I disable the auto pilot, and put on alert intensity paranoid mode, you disable automatic updates and autoscan.

i want see the alerts for all the applications launched,or incoming,like the 2011 version!if i disable auto pilot e put the alert intensity to paranoid mode,it disabled autoupdate and autoscan!!!

I have the same question. Where is the good old "Always Ask" mode?

• I have the same question. Where is the good old "Always Ask" mode?

no answers,yet.

too many bugs in the final version.

• possible that there are no answers of any kind by the moderators on the many bugs of this final version?

• Is paranoid mode for popupasking?In german Version there is no Paranoid mode implented.Until they fixed this i change manual.But i hope they fix soon:/

• True, where is the good ol' ask mode?? Auto Pilot is really not a good thing, this why I don't use Kaspersky, I like to decide for myself what the application deletes or blocks. Tooo many bugs for a final product.

• fretless
    edited August 2011
    if i disable auto pilot e put the alert intensity to paranoid mode,it disabled autoupdate and autoscan!!!

the days passing by...

but no solutions for that issues.

it's possible,for a final version?

the days passing by...

but no solutions for that issues.

it's possible,for a final version?

that no moderator can answer me? there are so many bugs in this final version, and not even get an answer? as the solution to the problems mentioned?

• how can you decide which programs and applications to allow manually? if I disable the auto pilot, and put on alert intensity paranoid mode, you disable automatic updates and autoscan.

I have the same question which I posted here.

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=28074

This new version is complete dog poo.

• Hello,

Duplicate topic (more than 4 topics open on the same query). Topic closed. The issue was escalated for resolution and when the fix will be release, I will post it in the pinned topic under the Update forum category for BitDefender 2012 products.

Regards,

This discussion has been closed.