[resolved]possible To Still Purchase Bitdefender 2011 Version

Is it possible to just purchase the 2011 version? Or will you be forced to upgrade

Comments

• Hello dragonstorm,

This time the Bitdefender 2012 license keys can also be used to register the corresponding Bitdefender 2011 software.

If you need to give me more specific information, you can also contact me via PM.

• Hello dragonstorm,

This time the Bitdefender 2012 license keys can also be used to register the corresponding Bitdefender 2011 software.

If you need to give me more specific information, you can also contact me via PM.

Right now I am using 2011 Internet security for 3 of my computers/laptops, my daughter got a new laptop today and our lincense key is used up and I was looking at purchasing a year for just her laptop but I don't want the 2012 version, I would like to just get the 2011 version we are running now. Is that possible to still purchase the older version. I feel like this one just got the bugs worked out for us and would like to keep it for awhile until the bugs are worked out of the newest version being offered. Thak you for your help

• Hi dragonstorm,

You will find the confirmation email in your Inbox. I consider this case now closed :)

Thanks!

George

This discussion has been closed.