Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Need For Speed World Launcher Problem

Options

I just instaled Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 and i can't play Need For Speed World anymore.The game launcher stop working.I put the exe files to exclusion both on avc and firewall and same problem.Please provide a solution to this problem because i dont wanna give up on Bitdefender products.Thank You!

Comments

• As a test, try turning OFF each BD module to see if one will allow you to play the game. Firewall, On-access scanning, Active virus control, Privacy controls, Auto Scan, Antiphishing, Auto Update, etc.

Post back with your results.

Regards,

• nitrogenetic
    edited September 2011
    Options

I just did what you said and the same result.The problem persist even i disable all the modules at once.If i uninstall BIS 2012 game runs properly.

• I just did what you said and the same result.The problem persist even i disable all the modules at once.If i uninstall BIS 2012 game runs properly.

I have the same probleme with ts2012 & I even send a reporte to ea. Any solution ? I have to conate my cable to the laptop for the network to not crash, I had same probbleme with youtorrent untill I maped the corect port so do we have to add a certain port to bitdefender rulles for the game to work?

• Hello,

Please follow the steps below to add the software blocked by AVC into exclusions list:

Open BitDefender, go to "Settings" -> "Antivirus" tab -> "Exclusions" and click on "Excluded processes". Click on the "Add" button to add the EXE file in question so it won't be scanned/blocked by AVC. Restart the PC again to see if the issue still occur.

Kind regards,

• Hello,

Please follow the steps below to add the software blocked by AVC into exclusions list:

Open BitDefender, go to "Settings" -> "Antivirus" tab -> "Exclusions" and click on "Excluded processes". Click on the "Add" button to add the EXE file in question so it won't be scanned/blocked by AVC. Restart the PC again to see if the issue still occur.

Kind regards,

If you have read carefully my first post you have seen that I already did that several times with no result.

• Hello,

To be certain that it is not AVC blocking the game please follow the steps explained in the article below and let me know if the issue is resolved:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=120573

Looking forward to your answer!

• I've done like it was told in that post but the problem is still there.Like i said in a PM send to you from romanian subforum i don't think it's a problem related only with AVC.The only solution for me in this point is uninstall even if i purchased a 2 years license.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

Hi

Sorry for the delayed reply.

This issue has been solved and the update will be soon released on our servers. The fix will be installed via Automatic Updates without user intervention.

When the update will be released, all the details will be posted in this topic:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=28172

Thank you for your patience. Have a nice day.