About Msn Messenger Prob

Avanox
edited October 2011 in General

Hey,

I have 1 question about bitdefender Total Security 2012. (but had the same problem with 2011)

Every time I try to login at my msn messenger I continue get the following message for a while "Msn Messenger not responding"

Then I must wait for half a minute and then it continues my msn messenger.

How does that come? What setting must I change to avoid this ?

This is the only point that anoys me from "bitdefender Total Security"

I have allready used other antivirusses but there msn does not have this issue , so it must be somthing to do with a setting from Bitdefender.

Can someone help me out with this?? , I can't get on the support page from Bitdefender for chat support or so I continue get on the homepage again if I click on it.

Thanks in advanced.

Greetings Aaron

Comments

• Hello,

What version of MSN messenger are you using? What Windows and what PC architecture? (32-bits/64-bits)

Then I must wait for half a minute and then it continues my msn messenger.

- I understand that the program halts for some time then you can normally use it, is that correct? Does the program crash?

• Hello,

What version of MSN messenger are you using? What Windows and what PC architecture? (32-bits/64-bits)

- I understand that the program halts for some time then you can normally use it, is that correct? Does the program crash?

It is correct like you say

I'm using the last version 2011 msn messenger. I use Windows 7 (64 bit edition),

I got 8GB Ram, i5 processor, 120 GB SSD , ATI 5700 HD 1024 MB,

But when my system had 4 gb ram & no SSD drive then it halts for a longer time and it halts more too msn messenger.

But normally it should not be happening such thing.

With other antivirussystems I tried I do not have this issue, so .

Greetings Avanox

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hi

Sorry for the delayed reply.

The current situation should be solved with the latest product update, 15.0.33.1409

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=28647

If you still encounter this issue, please post here.

Thank you.