Will An Active S/n Of A Bid 2011 Work If I Unisntall It And Install Bid2012 ?

Hello

If I have BID2011 active and running can I delete it and install BID 2012 using the same serial number and continoue the remaining days ? ofcourse on one PC ?

thanks

Comments

• Hello

If I have BID2011 active and running can I delete it and install BID 2012 using the same serial number and continoue the remaining days ? ofcourse on one PC ?

thanks

The answer is yes! must first uninstall version 2011, with Bitdefender uninstall tool.

Success!

Windows 11 Pro - 11th Gen Intel Core i9-11900KF @3,50 GHz, 128.0 GB RAM

• Thanks and waiting for more opinions...

• Hello,

Please read the following article to learn how to correctly upgrade from an older version of Bitdefender to the newest one:

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/How-to-...r-2012-711.html

If you have any further queries don't hesitate to contact us anytime!

Best regards,

• ok thanks

Would somebody give me the DIRECT download link for the latest build for Bitdefender internet security 2012 ?

Please don't post jingle mingle links and E-mails , Direct link please...

Thanks

• nikki605
    edited October 2011

Don't know what "jingle mingle" links are, but all of the direct download links are in this pinned topic at the top of the BD 2012 Installation forum.

Regards,

• Don't know what "jingle mingle" links are, but all of the direct download links are in this pinned topic at the top of the BD 2012 Installation forum.

Regards,

Oh I see ...... Thanks Nikki , for sure that's what I was looking for .

• Hello

Since all the requested information was posted here, I declare this topic resolved.

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.