Bd 2011 Internet Security Via Amazon

Hi,

So I just purchased BitDefender Internet Security 2011 - 3 PC-1 year via Amazon.com. The amazon program launcher appears to come down fine but on the final step of install, the bitdefender_isecurity setupdownloader appears to just completely hang up. Amazon support suggested its was my connnection but speedtest.net showed the connection was good. Ping at 10ms and download at 10-12 Mbps. They also sugested I disable current security software so I unistalled this completely as well. No luck. Also tried the direct link posted on the forum bit still no luck. Any suggestions, thoughts, comments, ideas at all would be greatly apreciated. Thanks in advance.

Rob A

Comments

• Hi,

So I just purchased BitDefender Internet Security 2011 - 3 PC-1 year via Amazon.com. The amazon program launcher appears to come down fine but on the final step of install, the bitdefender_isecurity setupdownloader appears to just completely hang up. Amazon support suggested its was my connnection but speedtest.net showed the connection was good. Ping at 10ms and download at 10-12 Mbps. They also sugested I disable current security software so I unistalled this completely as well. No luck. Also tried the direct link posted on the forum bit still no luck. Any suggestions, thoughts, comments, ideas at all would be greatly apreciated. Thanks in advance.

Rob A

You could download a trial version and then use the Amazon license to register it.

You might even be able to use that key for the 2012 version. I have seen a link here in the forum from one of the tech ops for the 2012 veriosn but I can't seem to find it now.

• You could download a trial version and then use the Amazon license to register it.

You might even be able to use that key for the 2012 version. I have seen a link here in the forum from one of the tech ops for the 2012 veriosn but I can't seem to find it now.

Hi,

Please find the download link for the trial software :- http://www.bitdefender.in/solutions/internet-security.html

• Hi :)

As the new Bitdefender 2012 product suite was released, we would like to inform you that you benefit from a FREE upgrade to the latest version.

Apart from the fact that the 2012 suite brings lots of new features and improvements, it will most likely solve any issues that you may have encountered with your previous Bitdefender product.

Please check out this announcement:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...f=210&id=42

Thank you. Happy Holidays!