Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Refuse To Give Refund If Unhappy With Product

Options

Hello all, I wanted to let you know that after working with BitDefender since October, 2011. BitDefender refuses to give me a refund even though they still have not provided a fix for the Trufos error that caused my computers to crash. I want you all to know the problems you are in for if you are getting the Trufos error, too. I had to purchase Norton in order not to have to keep reloading my operating syatem after the Trufos errors. Buyers beware.

Comments

• rootkit
    Options

Hi DLL

Could you please provide me your ticket ID so I can take a look in the system?

Thank you. Take care.

• Hi DLL

Could you please provide me your ticket ID so I can take a look in the system?

Thank you. Take care.

The ticket ID is:201111061011452. This is the worst customer service I've ever had. My computer isn't protected and my money was taken by people with an inferior product.

• Another ticket is : 201111041017496. I thought it had been fixed but it had not and actually got much worse after this. My computers crashed and the operating ststem had to be reloaded, but I was still having problems even with the new operating system. When I uninstalled Bitdefender and installed Norton instead, I haven't had any more problems and I am now protected. With the Trufos error, I wasn't being protected and my computer was crashing. This is why I want a refund but the support people say no. I did my due diligence by giving you guys 2 months to fix the problem. I can't have computers that crash all the time in order not to hurt your feelings.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Debra

I have escalated your request to the Customer Service Department.

You will be contacted Tuesday by email or here on the forums.

Thank you for your patience. Happy New Year!

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options

Hi :)

We have acknowledged your refund request for order 9728709 and it has been sent to Sales Department. You will soon receive a confirmation e-mail that your order has been refunded.

Thank you for your time. Take care.

• I have not received the email yet. I did receive an email that says my auto renewel has been canceled but it gives no other details at all. Is this the email you are referring to?

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Welcome back Debra

You will receive another email soon. Thank you. Take care.

• Hello Debra,

Our online payment company - Avangate has acknowledged the request for a refund and they will process the order in the following 24 hours.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Regards,

George

• Thanks for your help. I was told I couldn't have a refund so I really appreciate how fast you took care of this. I may retry your product next year. I was a happy customer with the 2011 version. I'll let you know if I don't end up getting my money back. Thanks, again.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Debra

The issue that you encounter on your machine (the one with Trufos and Bdselfpr, that is discussed on this topic http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=30509) has been investigated by our developers.

This is the final conclusion:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=132451

Thank you for your time.