Bitdefender Blocking Veetle Movie

I am using BitDefender Total Security 2012 and its firewall blocking me from watching movie on Veetle.com

I even turned off the firewall from bitdefender and still being blocked. Can someone please tell me how to not block this?

I am using Google Chrome

Thanks

Comments

• Hello :)

Have you tried to access that website with another browser like Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer?

Thank you.

• If you have an portable device such as USB or Externel HDD, please use that to launch your portable browsers ans try to watch the video. I hope it will by pass the BD 2012

• Hello :)

It has nothing to do with the type of the browser. The traffic is scanned over ports and not by process.

Thank you.

• Right, it has nothing to do with browser. And also using BitDefender require me to plugin USB driver every time I want to watch movie, then thanks million times to BitDefender for your genius mind about inconvenience .

• Hello

Could you please give me more details about that USB driver?

A screenshot would be useful.

[How to take a screenshot]

1. When the window is on the screen please press the "PrintScreen" key ("PrintScreen" is located at the top of the keyboard, at right. At this step we can not see anything, as the picture is copied into Windows's clipboard)

2. Open a graphic editing application (We recommend using the standard Paint program, that comes with every Windows installation (Start > Program > Accessories > Paint))

3. Paste the picture in a new Paint document;

4. Save the file in JPEG format (BMP format is too big to upload)

5. Attach the screenshot in your next post.

We are looking forward to hearing from you. Take care.