No Tune-up Events Shown

post-103456-1334463336_thumb.jpg

Have just purchased & installed Total Security 2012 but when I choose Events/Tune-Up this is all I see,searched forum for any clues as to what is happening but with no luck as even after 15 minutes nothing has changed..Help

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hello :)

Welcome to the forums.

Events are created after you use that module, the same thing for the other modules.

Let me know if you have other questions.

Take care.

• Hello :)

Welcome to the forums.

Events are created after you use that module, the same thing for the other modules.

Let me know if you have other questions.

Take care.

• Hi Christian

Sorry but I'm confused, how do I create an event from a page with nothing on regarding TuneUp ?

Obviously I don't understand how to use it.

mondo19

• post-103456-1334486472_thumb.jpg Further to my previous question Christain

I have read the help guide to use TuneUp which tells me to open Bitdefefender & select TuneUp but the screen that opens gives me no option to do so unless I'm missing something.

I have attached the screen view I see.

Sorry to hassle you with this,but I can't seem to use the feature at all.

• post-103456-1334668220_thumb.jpgHi

Being a newbie I am still trying to get the TuneUp module to show.

According to the help guide all I do is open bitdefender & select TuneUp on the left side then optimize but as my attached screenshot shows there is no optimize tab.

What do I do now ?

• Hi,

Please look under the " Settings" tab or else in the " show" drop down tab.Moreover also please try to update your product online.

God never made his work for man to mend vmware_happy.gif

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

post-103456-1334486472_thumb.jpg Further to my previous question Christain

I have read the help guide to use TuneUp which tells me to open Bitdefefender & select TuneUp but the screen that opens gives me no option to do so unless I'm missing something.

I have attached the screen view I see.

Sorry to hassle you with this,but I can't seem to use the feature at all.

Hello :)

Use the slider or the arrows to display the Tune Up module in the main interface.

You have here a screenshot:

post-9374-1335087334_thumb.png

Take care.