[resolved] Offline Installation Kits Required

coolcool1227
coolcool1227 ✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in Installation

I am having installation problem with online setup, it struck on installation window and not proceed even after long time. Therefore I need offline installation kit. Someone share the same kindly.

post-31288-1340807988_thumb.jpg

Comments

• Charyb
    Charyb ✭✭✭

I agree with this 100%.

• try using IDM to download it ^_^

• I'm having the exact same problem as you ONT.

• Same problem here. Install stalls. hehehehe I have tried it on 3 different machines XPPro, Vista, Win7pro. The Win7 got the furthest and completed the download but during the install process it BSODed. So I returned to 2012 for the time being.

I am rebuilding my Win7 install from scratch and thought I would give it another try after that. But my problem is that I am REALLY limited on bandwidth and I can't keep downloading this monster multiple times. I, like many here, really want to see a standalone "offline" install. I need it because I do this install on my own 3 computers and several other people that don't know much beyond checking e-mail and playing card games. I think I'm up to 12 licenses.

What is the reason for not having a standalone?

• Finally got it to install. Maybe if I waited another 15 minutes it would have run? Yet...

I deleted the installer from Programs and Features, and tried just for grins running the 2012 uninstaller, yet as Christian mentioned in a post somewhere (I think), that the 2013 version uninstaller will be out soon. I ran CCleaner restarted the PC and tried it again. It said I had a previous version and to uninstall it, which it did, and hung on 25% for awhile and then finally installed.

BD2013reinstall.jpg

Maybe because I was doing this from a coffee shop with low download speeds it just took longer than normal.

• Agree.I have the same problem.

• same problem , please add offline setup

• BitDefender 2013 Offline Installers links can be found at:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=35430

:D

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hello :)

I have updated the topic, now is sticky.

Please check it out here:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=35494

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.