How To Modify The Iso Of The Bitdefender 2012 Backup Dvd

coolcool1227
coolcool1227 ✭✭✭
edited February 2022 in The Archive

I have the ISO of the retail version of Bitdefender 2012 DVD that has Rescue CD included. I want to know how do I modify the ISO so that I can integrate the latest Build of the Bitdefender 2012 products and also the Rescue CD setup so that ISO is fully updated to the latest Build of Bitdefender Products and Rescue CD as well?

Comments

• Any reply would be appreciated.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hello :)

All the installation kits can search on our servers for the latest product updates and will download and install them when you run the setup. All you have to do is to press Yes when you are prompted by the installation kit. Also, the scanner integrated in the Rescue CD can download the latest definitions and when the scan starts, it will be up to date.

Take care.

• Hello :)

All the installation kits can search on our servers for the latest product updates and will download and install them when you run the setup. All you have to do is to press Yes when you are prompted by the installation kit. Also, the scanner integrated in the Rescue CD can download the latest definitions and when the scan starts, it will be up to date.

Take care.

I know that the installation kit checks for latest updates but what if I need to have latest ones for Bitdefender installation or using Rescue CD without internet connection?

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

As soon as the Rescue CD loads, all the files are checked. If they are not the ones that were compiled by our developers and they were altered by the user, the disk won't load properly.

If you don't have an active internet connection, install Bitdefender 2012 from that disk, update it with weekly and start a scan in Rescue Mode.

Take care.

• What I want to say that actually in the 2011 version Backup DVD, the installation files are just the offline installation kit executable, a single file only, but in 2012 version Backup DVD, the installation files are many. So I want to say that is there any way to update/replace them and also rescue cd files to get the latest Build?

• Hello :)

Please use the new Rescue CD from here:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=36646

Thank you!

• coolcool1227
    coolcool1227 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2012

Please use the new Rescue CD from here:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=36646

Thank you!

Either irrelevant reply to what I ask or simply there is no way to do that. I already know from where to download the new Rescue CD, so no need to mention.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

You can not integrate those manually in the ISO.

Thank you!

• I will try and share the results.

• Any luck with the update?