how can i know that my bitdefender is using update latest version?

Halo,

how can i know that my bitdefender is using update latest version? if i am always updating, it's alawys error. but when i restart my computer, it has written " update is last today"

Comments

• guesso
    edited July 2012
    Hi Iva :)

Have you tried to update it over a wired connection?

Go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender Threat Scanner\ and there you should see a folder called Antivirus_XXXXX_XXX where X is a random number. Copy that folder in another location(like your desktop) and try to run the update command from there(after you navigate from Command Prompt to that path).

Take care.

I got the same problem of update. I installed Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 and made the first update with no problem and I reboted as required

by the antivirus. After rebooting I kept on getting notifications that update failed. I followed your instructions as explained above but I keep on getting

update failure notifications. What should I do? Please help me thanks!

Here are two attached files of my status.

post-69827-1343083891_thumb.jpg

post-69827-1343083921_thumb.jpg

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hello :)

Did you have an older version of Bitdefender installed before Bitdefender 2013? Have you used the Uninstall tool before installing the new product?

Take care.

• Hi. I got Window messages this afternoon

Don't know if this is legit. I cannot find where to check my Bitdefender version and how to up date

Thanks

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited June 2021

Kindly check the below stated website for the solution of your query.

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/32196/

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)