BCCode: 116

BCP1: FFFFFA800A43B4E0

BCP2: FFFFF8800F5B0280

BCP3: 0000000000000000

BCP4: 0000000000000002

OS Version: 6_1_7601

Service Pack: 1_0

Product: 256_1

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 (0xfffffa800a43b4e0, 0xfffff8800f5b0280, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000002). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 081012-16348-01.

I'm not sure I want to go through all the hoops to fix this problem again. I think it may be time to move on unless you know of a bug that would prevent install or scanning. I scanned the drive externally with BD from a different computer and it scanned clean.

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hello :)

Could you please pack all the files from this folder and upload them on sendspace.com or mediafire.com?

C:\Windows\Minidump

Post here the download link.

Have a great week!

• Hello :)

Could you please pack all the files from this folder and upload them on sendspace.com or mediafire.com?

Post here the download link.

Have a great week!

As requested: http://www.sendspace.com/file/s4c2hr

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

I analyzed those dumps, the reported issue is:

VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116)

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: GRAPHICS_DRIVER_TDR_FAULT

SYMBOL_NAME: nvlddmkm+157280

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: nvlddmkm

IMAGE_NAME: nvlddmkm.sys

Please update or reinstall the driver of your video card and make sure you have the latest version of DirectX installed.

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/OS-Enh...ributable.shtml

Take care.

• Hello :)

I analyzed those dumps, the reported issue is:

Please update or reinstall the driver of your video card and make sure you have the latest version of DirectX installed.

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/OS-Enh...ributable.shtml

Take care.

That fixed the BD problem, but the reason I had an older driver installed was because I was having issues with the new Nvidia driver and I working on resolving those issues. Now it's a choice between crashes due to hardware and the new Nvidia driver or just getting a different antivirus that doesn't mess with the older video driver. I didn't realize that BD was now the "Up-to-date driver police" with the threat of BSOD for not complying.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Actually the situation goes like this: we always recommend users to have Windows, all the programs and drivers up to date.

In this case, the driver is loading in a strange way and Active Virus Control considers the action as suspicious.

Wait for the next driver that will be released by Nvidia soon and all the issues should be resolved.

Take care.