Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Do Not Give Them Your Credit Card Or Bank Info!

Options

For those using the Free version, and thinking of upgrading - THINK AGAIN! DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD OR BANK INFO! BitDefender automatically sets customers on Auto-Pay. When you decide to drop them, you will have to contact multiple outsourced/overseas phone numbers and spend hours on the phone trying to get them to take you off of auto-pay and refund the overcharges. They will also entice you to accept special offers to renew. When you do, you may be double-charged (LIKE ME) - because you were already on auto-pay (by default). They will not reply to your online requests - or issue a refund either.

Comments

• Hello rwilsond,

I am sorry to hear that you have problems with Bitdefender but the flow you have just described is not part of our product.

Please refer to the specific section of the forum for your complains.

• Hello rwilsond,

I am sorry to hear that you have problems with Bitdefender but the flow you have just described is not part of our product.

Please refer to the specific section of the forum for your complains.

What does that mean "the flow you have just described is not part of our product"? It IS your product.

• What does that mean "the flow you have just described is not part of our product"? It IS your product.

As the name of the product says, it is a free product you don't need to pay for using it, unless you are from France of Netherlands (and the product has other name there).

I wanted to say that may be you have received an offer to buy Bitdefender AV 2013 for less money by using Bitdefender AV Free.

In this case we don't control the buying process, you have to find the specific area of the forum to address your problem and I am sure that my collegues will gladly help you.

• BigProblem,

This thread is about Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition which doesn't involve any payment at all.

I don't see where is the connection between this product and "CREDIT CARD OR BANK INFO".

This discussion has been closed.