Need Help Upgrading My Bdts 2012 To Bdts 2013

I installed the trial version of bitdefender total security and found it really light and working flawlessly so i decided to buy one. bought BDTS 2012 3 days back, initially had troubles installing the keys! as it kept saying that the entered keys were 'invalid' and somehow i seek'd the help from my friend who got my antivirus pack registered with the given key. finally its a sigh of relief for me that the pack i bought is working, now despite it kept saying that the keys are invalid at the start. now that the Bitdefender total security 2012 is working fine, i ve successfully registered it and created a bitdefender account using my email ID and password. am not able to upgrade it to Bitdefender total security 2013. i followed the instructions as mentioned and yet am not able to upgrade as it keeps asking me for a fresh key where i type the same key and still it does not accept as it keeps saying 'invalid keys'. in the instruction u said that it ll 'remember' the keys that pack got registered so it ll get upgraded. i tried both the methods and yet no luck! please do advice where am getting it wrong. hoping for an early reply. i ve been breaking ma head with the pack for the past 4 days! :P otherwise i really love this BDTS as it is so light and runs without an issue!

Comments

• Hello :)

Welcome to the forums!

Please send me a PM with the email address that you used to register the My Bitdefender account and you current license key so I can check them in the system.

DO NOT POST THEM ON THE FORUMS!

Thank you!

• Hello christian it says i wont be able to send u any PM as its been disabled. so do enable so i could send my details to get my issue sorted out :) expecting a quick reply :)

Hello :)

Welcome to the forums!

Please send me a PM with the email address that you used to register the My Bitdefender account and you current license key so I can check them in the system.

DO NOT POST THEM ON THE FORUMS!

Thank you!

• Hello :)

Upload that file please on sendspace.com or any other file server and post here the download link.

Take care.

• wont uploading them in those servers and putting download link here make the keys visible to everyone??? having the download link visible, anyone would be able to check my keys with the link provided! what difference does it make, it is no different to putting my mail ID and keys here right! does it?

Hello :)

Upload that file please on sendspace.com or any other file server and post here the download link.

Take care.

• Hi madan.designer,

You will receive an answer from Bitdefender Customer Care dept. via ticket ID 201302211015911.

Thank you! :)