Firewall Password/very Slow System Scan.

Hello,

I recently installed windows 8 on the three computers in our network. Now I find that one of the computers is not listed on the Welcome screen at MyBitdefender.

I have Total Security 2013 installed on all three computers. When I try to add the missing computer using adapter rules in the Firewall Settings I am prompted for a password.

I have tried my BitDefender Password, the Network Password and the Computer Password and none work. What Password is required? How do I find it?

One of the computers on the Welcome Screen is listed as Windows 7. Why does it not show Windows 8.

In regard to the System Scan, it is snail pace on the computer listed as Windows 7. Prior to upgrading to Windows 8 it was much faster.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.http://forum.bitdefender.com/style_images/4/folder_post_icons/icon14.gif

Comments

• To isolate the issue first, can you please also post your PC specs? And open task manager too and see the system resources. smile2.png

• Attach here the snapshot of the password prompt.

• Attach here the snapshot of the password prompt.

Hello,

I have attached the jpg file.

Thank you for any help about this password prompt.

post-131103-1361788974_thumb.jpg

• coolcool1227
    coolcool1227 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2013

Hmmmm......use Bitdefender Password.

Or if you forgot it, and want to reset it try this

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hello Tuinman,

For security reasons we only provide password removal info via e-mail or PM, because children may use it to bypass Parental Control.

Have you you managed to remove the product password?