Network Activity

Iam trying to monitor my network activity

Basically to be able to see the picture as described in the sticky post named Recommended Settings For Bitdefender Firewall

post-9374-1345424095_thumb.png

I know it worked once before after reinstalling the firewall, ( following email instructions from the support team).

Now for some reason i have no info about the incoming or outgoing traffic.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Comments

• Go to Firewall Module and in the Settings there is an option "Network Activity". From there you can find the detail.

• Go to Firewall Module and in the Settings there is an option "Network Activity". From there you can find the detail.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    edited March 2013

Hello neo_rtr

Please let us know if you managed to view the Network Activity in Bitdefender - Firewall by following the steps from the above post.

Thank you! :)

• Hi Neo, that should be the one that you are looking for. Are you looking for a specific traffic? smile2.png

• Hi Neo, that should be the one that you are looking for. Are you looking for a specific traffic? smile2.png

I have the same problem I think he is talking about.

If I click on the "Network Activity" button, I get a new window that shows me what my current up/down rates are, but no applications are listed under "Process Name". The whole thing is blank.

I attached a screen shot of what I see when I try to use "Network Activity".

post-136553-1363752424_thumb.png

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hi Garylian,

I think this is the topic you are looking for:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=37058