Unable To Log In To My.bitdefender.com

Hi,

I got troubles to log in to "my.bitdefender.com", since the last time that I was doing a configuration for parental control. I have tried different browsers and computers without success.

On the adress bar it switches between "main.login" and something like "err400" after that my browser is dead!

I would appreciate any help since I got 3x10 licenses of Total Security 2013 and I need to install and config a few more licenses.

Regards,

Arturo Osorto.

Comments

• ozziebear
    ozziebear ✭✭✭
    Hi,

I got troubles to log in to "my.bitdefender.com", since the last time that I was doing a configuration for parental control. I have tried different browsers and computers without success.

On the adress bar it switches between "main.login" and something like "err400" after that my browser is dead!

I would appreciate any help since I got 3x10 licenses of Total Security 2013 and I need to install and config a few more licenses.

Regards,

Arturo Osorto.

I am also having this problem. 3rd day now.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hi,

Thank you for reporting this.

Does the error appear after you log-in to https://my.bitdefender.com/ or before?

Since I can't reproduce the issue on my machines, I kindly ask you to post a screen shot displaying the issue.

• jeanluc69s
    jeanluc69s ✭✭✭
    Hi,

Thank you for reporting this.

Does the error appear after you log-in to https://my.bitdefender.com/ or before?

Since I can't reproduce the issue on my machines, I kindly ask you to post a screen shot displaying the issue.

i have a similar issue i can't access mybitdefender.com :Error 118 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT): The operation timed out

• to me, it works OK

post-24553-1371835251_thumb.png

Windows 11 Pro - 11th Gen Intel Core i9-11900KF @3,50 GHz, 128.0 GB RAM

• I too am having a problem accessing MyBitdefender.com on Windows 8 IE desktop version. My Win8 has all the latest patches and I am using Bidefender Windows 8 Security. When I attempt to go there I get a blank page.

The only way I can get it to work is to use inprivate mode of the IE desktop browser. With Firefox there is no problem however.

Upon viewing the source of the blank page there is some html that was delivered to my browser, but apparently not enough. Attached is the contents of the source delivered to my computer.

Please troubleshoot and resolve.

Thank you

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=11818" data-fileid="11818" rel="">Bitdefender.txt

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hello,

The issue should be solved after applying the steps below:

Open IE10 > press Alt to see the menu in the upper-part > Tools > Compatibility View Settings > uncheck both "Display all websites in Compatibility View" and "Display intranet sites in Compatibility View" settings.

Restart Windows, then retry accessing myBitdefender; everything should be working properly.

Please let me know if further assistance is required in this matter.