Have Paid For Bitdefender Antivirus 2013 But Was't Delivered

gpcpereira
edited March 2013 in General

Dear BitDefender,

I used to have BitDefender 2011, and my licence expired.

So, I have purchased BitDefender 2013 via internet and paid by wire transfer, following your instructions. The order was given 5 days ago and I've confirmed with my bank that it has been processed.

I'm still waiting for any word from your part.

I want to state my vehement protest regarding the fact that you don't answer the support line for my country (Portugal) and don't even provide a reply-to email address so I can contact you directly.

The contact form on the web site doesn't allow me to choose my product (Antivirus 2013) and even if I try to send it regarding another product (version 2012) it returns an error message reading "please choose your category" (which I have obviously chosen).

This is a very poor service indeed!

Please tell me how to download and activate my product as soon as possible, as I have 2 PC's without protection at the moment.

If you'll be so kind, please contact me on my registered email address within this forum.

Gisela Pereira

Comments

• Hello,

Normally, confirming mails with licenses are sent immediately.

Have you look for it in your spam folder? It happens sometimes...

Regards

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    edited March 2013

Hello Gisela,

We have a ticket ID open for you: 201303271017384

We have also contacted the online vendor Digital River in regards to completing your online order #21632792424 for Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2013.

Thank you for your feedback!

• Hi buddy, check out your junk folder. I'm 99% sure that's it's there already. smile2.png

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

@ mithcd: The order was unfinished, therefore there was no email and no license key generated for the order.

@ Gisela Pereira : Looking at your order 21632792424, it appears to have finished processing this afternoon. You should be receiving the confirmation e-mail

within the next 24 hours. I will also send you a PM with your new Bitdefender license key.