Bitdefender 2013 Won't Let My Games Load

I play Madden 2008 and Bitdefender 2013 wont let the game load. It was running fine before. Im running Windows 7 64bit. If anyone could help. Thanks

Comments

• I play Madden 2008 and Bitdefender 2013 wont let the game load. It was running fine before. Im running Windows 7 64bit. If anyone could help. Thanks

Well I have answered my own question. In order for my game to run I had to turn the Active Virus Contol to Off.

• Nice. But you can't just turn that off, else it would defeat the purpose. There should be a way to add the program in the white list. smile2.png

• Well I have answered my own question. In order for my game to run I had to turn the Active Virus Contol to Off.

Have you tried game mode? Also you can add the application to the exclusion list. That way BD will not interfere with it when you're running it. Doing this will still allow you to have active virus control and still be able to enjoy your game.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hello Castleness,

Please check if the game runs fine with the latest Bitdefender build version 16.28.0.1763.

(right click on Bitdefender icon from system tray-near the clock-and choose "About". You should see in the left side the build number).

Otherwise you can follow the steps from this pinned topic: http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=35502

Let me know if you need any more help.