I Won A Key Help Pls

Hi I have a valid licence for a year right now and I have won a key(licence) for 1 year ,can I add it to my existing licence? Thks I would lik to keep using Bitdefender for a long time,.

Comments

• Anyone on this pls Thks

• Hi I have a valid licence for a year right now and I have won a key(licence) for 1 year ,can I add it to my existing licence? Thks I would lik to keep using Bitdefender for a long time,.

I don't know that the key is for but I would guess that you can't add it to an existing license key, but use it for a new installation or replace your existing subscription key?

• I guessed the same thing ,I already have a key good for another 300 days which i bought, but this key was won.I can't extend the days over a year I would guess? The 365 days is the max ?

• I guessed the same thing ,I already have a key good for another 300 days which i bought, but this key was won.I can't extend the days over a year I would guess? The 365 days is the max ?

you may be able to hold onto it and use it when your 300 day key expires.

Again, I'd talk to the support people because in the past they've been very accommodating on that kind of thing. I bought some individual seats a long time ago and they were able to cut a deal to add two more seats for what I'd already purchased. Just shoot them an e-mail or call them.

• Ok Thks for the info ,only thing is the key has to be used in the next 30 days.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hi,

It really depends on the license type.

Promotional keys are excluded from the merge process. So if you are still looking for the correct answer you can send me a PM with that license key so I can check it in the system.

PLEASE DO NOT POST IT ON THE FORUM.

Thank you!

• Hi Thks for reply Georgia ,I already added the key with the other key and it merged together to give me an extra year or so.It seemed to have worked ok,days are still counting down properly. Thks again

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hello, I'm glad to hear that. :)

I declare the topic closed.

This discussion has been closed.