Back Up Update Database

abcabc580
edited August 2011 in Update

Hello everyone,

I've installed Bitdefender Total Security 2012 recently. Now, i'd like to back up update database because i don't want to waste time to update it again every after installing the Windows OS.

Could somebody help me ?

Regards,

Comments

• Hello,

I don't think that backing up BitDefender updates is the best idea. I would recommend you to install BitDefender using the latest installation kit file. Considering that it's an online installer, after the first update you should have it up to date.

BitDefender product are using more than a single database signatures: for antispam, for antivirus, for parental control, for link scanner etc.

If you have any further queries don't hesitate to contact us anytime!

Best regards,

• Hello,

I think that backing up BitDefender updates is very usefull feature when you have more than one operating system on one computer and have bitdefender on all of that or you change operating system and donot want get all update again because of bandwith limitation

or you have computer that do not have access to internet and must have updated antivirus because of that is public system and manay usb flash disk connect to that.

please work on this feature and I hope this feature added in nearly to bitdefender.

Best regards,