Bitdefender 2012 Key

i have a bitdefender 2012 key.and when i active this key the erroe is key is nit velid so plz solve

Comments

• You may need to create a support ticket about this or shoot them an email. As far as I know, license issue is not discussed at forums since this is confidential. smile2.png

• how to create a support ticket????

• Hello :)

Alternative support options can be found here: http://www.bitdefender.com/support/contact-us.html

Kind regards,

Scott

• Pushkar112
    edited June 2013
    i have a bitdefender 2012 key.and when i active this key the erroe is key is nit velid so plz solve

Where do you live and from where you have order?

@columbo i just wanted to confirm does BDIS 2012 ket works for BDIS 2013?

• columbo
    columbo
    edited June 2013

Yes, friend, the keys for like kind to like kind, will work for the upgrade to the newest year, AV+ for AV+; BD IS for BD IS (and includes the BD W8 version); Total Security for Total Security to the newest version. More information can be found here. Good question asked, Pushkar :) So yes, the same 7 digit key used with the 2012 version, will work in the 2013 version. Hope this helped to answer your question.

• I should've said (to late to edit) "Hoped this helped confirm your question" and not "helped answer it", as I know you had that knowledge (you are a very sharp member here), and you were just asking to confirm it.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hello himanshu_95,

Welcome to the Bitdefender forums.

Please send me a PM with the email address that you used to register the My Bitdefender account and your current license key so I can check them in the system.

DO NOT POST THEM ON THE FORUMS!

Thank you!