Firewall Setting Are Never Saved
If I make modifications to the firewall, they are applied. But next time I reboot my pc, they are gone.
I have to create a rule to allow traffic to my wifi printer over and over again.
Also the network type is everything set to "Public", although I set it to "Home/Office".
What do I need to do to get these settings permanently saved?
All Time Leaders
- 1.8K All Categories
- 792 Windows
- 89 Mac
- 331 Mobile Security
- 216 VPN
- 277 Central & Subscriptions
- 314 Other Products & Services
- 70 Security Research Team
- 124 Product features and Ideation
- 109 Enterprise Security
- 561 General Topics
- 139 News & Blogs
- 4.8K Home & home office protection
- 24.2K Old forum topics