Dis-appointment On The New Release

I feel very discontented on the new release of the Bitdefender, 2014. Although it has has some new state-of-the art technology and also introduce some new features but almost none of our feature requests and suggestions have been implemented. :(

Comments

• I feel very discontented on the new release of the Bitdefender, 2014. Although it has has some new state-of-the art technology and also introduce some new features but almost none of our feature requests and suggestions have been implemented. :(

BD's customers are only instruments for providing money; their suggestions are not important. I do not understand this stubbornness. Possible is the pride: we can teach everybody but nobody can teach us. You are not alone ONT. Even the forum is doomed to worst.

• BD's customers are only instruments for providing money; their suggestions are not important. I do not understand this stubbornness. Possible is the pride: we can teach everybody but nobody can teach us. You are not alone ONT. Even the forum is doomed to worst.

hmmm..... you are right.

I can't understand also, Bitdefender achieved the highest detection rates and ranked highest but at the same time no regard for the customers suggestions. :rolleyes:

• I totally agree with you guys, and if it were not for my clients, I would have already left this forum. I do not understand the policy of promoting bitdefender, we in Russia there is no support at all, we do not get new builds, we have no Russian localization, how can you promote a product as possible to get the respect of your customers?

• Hello,

I think, we all knew about this company "quality" for a long time.

...Bitdefender achieved the highest detection rates and ranked highest...
    My friend Omer, you may read this about tests (although I'm sure you know).

BTW, my congratulations for your "award-winning" nice work for this worthless company.

My Best!!!

• camarie
    camarie Principal Software Developer BD Staff
    BD's customers are only instruments for providing money; their suggestions are not important. I do not understand this stubbornness. Possible is the pride: we can teach everybody but nobody can teach us. You are not alone ONT. Even the forum is doomed to worst.

This one allow me to prove it not true. I do not know exactly what was your wishlist and if was implemented or not, but at least in Safepay we considered a ton of feedback and implemented (what we could do in a short time) as well. Just to enumerate what was done in the last month - Java support and FTP support; current in progress - website certificate information and zoom handling (that is, besides what we have from PM, internal testing, beta feedback etc.).

Again, your frustration could be justified or not, this I cannot know for sure. But the statement regarding "customers [...] suggestion are not important" is simply not true.

Regards,

Cristian

• This one allow me to prove it not true. I do not know exactly what was your wishlist and if was implemented or not, but at least in Safepay we considered a ton of feedback and implemented (what we could do in a short time) as well. Just to enumerate what was done in the last month - Java support and FTP support; current in progress - website certificate information and zoom handling (that is, besides what we have from PM, internal testing, beta feedback etc.).

Again, your frustration could be justified or not, this I cannot know for sure. But the statement regarding "customers [...] suggestion are not important" is simply not true.

Regards,

Cristian

Hi Cristian

I appreciate your great efforts in developing SafePay and your prompt and detailed replies to our queries and issues, no one other, except you from the support is willing to response in such an excellent way. But here we are discussing the very fundamental features implementation which the Bitdefender lacks a lot and the Developers reluctant to re-implement since the release of silent product i.e. 2012 version .

You can exclude your SafePay from our dis-appointment. :)