Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How To Recover Corrupt Driver (gzflt.sys)

Options

I have an HP laptop running Windows 7 that will not boot because of a corrupted gzflt.sys file. The Windows utility is unable to repair the file so I'm unable to boot from the Hard Drive. I do have a Windows recovery disc and can boot from that to run utilities.

Is there some place I can get an uncorrupted driver file?

Comments

• wkwood
    Options
    I have an HP laptop running Windows 7 that will not boot because of a corrupted gzflt.sys file. The Windows utility is unable to repair the file so I'm unable to boot from the Hard Drive. I do have a Windows recovery disc and can boot from that to run utilities.

Is there some place I can get an uncorrupted driver file?

boot into safe mode from your recovery disk and uninstall and re-install bitdefender.

• boot into safe mode from your recovery disk and uninstall and re-install bitdefender.

What if it fails safe mode boot?

• wkwood
    Options
    What if it fails safe mode boot?

So, what you're saying is you can't boot into safe mode from your recovery disk?

Try the steps here and and an attempt a Startup Repair. If your Windows 7 system installation disc doesn't work for this there are links where you can download another recovery option. That way you won't have to reinstall the O/S.

As the webpage says about Startup Repair, you may have to do it up to three times. Try that and let us know how it goes.