Scheduled Scan: Implemented

columbo
columbo
edited June 2013 in Feature request

Thank you Christian, Georgia and Bitdefender, for implementing the past Feature Request for a Scheduled Scan.

To enable a Scheduled Scan, go to AV Panel/Scan Now drop down arrow/Manage Scans/ click New custom task/Choose your scan target, then the bottom option buttons will light up, and clicking Scheduled Scan will give you your options. Very nice :)

SchedualedScan_zpscaddaaa5.jpg

Comments

• Thank you Christian, Georgia and Bitdefender, for implementing the past Feature Request for a Scheduled Scan.

To enable a Scheduled Scan, go to AV Panel/Scan Now drop down arrow/Manage Scans/ click New custom task/Choose your scan target, then the bottom option buttons will light up, and clicking Scheduled Scan will give you your options. Very nice :)

SchedualedScan_zpscaddaaa5.jpg

Now they should remove the alternative of Schedule Scan which they claimed after launching of 2013 version and trying to convince the users for it.....Yeah I am talking about AutoScan..... :)

• columbo
    columbo
    edited June 2013

lol, my head hurts :D Good one ONT ^_^

• Just to clarify, theses are the affected versions, taken from the Update Changelog Link: http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=46294

Affected software:

- Bitdefender Total Security

- Bitdefender Internet Security

- Bitdefender Antivirus Plus

• ozziebear
    ozziebear ✭✭✭
    Now they should remove the alternative of Schedule Scan which they claimed after launching of 2013 version and trying to convince the users for it.....Yeah I am talking about AutoScan..... :)

Now that the ability to schedule a scan is back, what is the harm in also having the Autoscan for the people who prefer to use it.

• Now that the ability to schedule a scan is back, what is the harm in also having the Autoscan for the people who prefer to use it.

Agreed, it's the best of both worlds :)