Settings Not Saved

Some settings are not saved and become disable after each restart

1) Increase Log Verbosity

2) Monitor Wi-Fi connections

I posted in the General section because there may be other settings that are not saved too. I will post them also when I find that.

Comments

• Those settings are being saved on my PC, checked it with 2 reboots. The one that isn't staying on is Auto Update, it is disable after reboot.

• Those settings are being saved on my PC, checked it with 2 reboots. The one that isn't staying on is Auto Update, it is disable after reboot.

Forgot to mention, it's on a Windows 7 64-bit, with New Internet Security. 3rd reboot, still have the settings being saved, but not the Auto Update.

• Don't worry my friends...Now, you have Photon! B)

Btw, what about my (lost) "Wallet"? :D

• Don't worry my friends...Now, you have Photon! B)

Your wallet was found by BD and it was empty!

• coolcool1227
    coolcool1227 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Forgot to mention, it's on a Windows 7 64-bit, with New Internet Security. 3rd reboot, still have the settings being saved, but not the Auto Update.

The issues occurrence depends on many variables, may occur in one system and not on the other and I am posting only the issues that occurred on my systems only. :)

Don't worry my friends...Now, you have Photon! B)

So sad to know that, kindly don't keep your precious things in that in future. :P ..... Till then stay tuned for this

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=178305

By the way don't you have the Photon also? :)

Your wallet was found by BD and it was empty!

hahahaha... well said :D ,........... they found the wallet empty after its heuristic and behavioral analysis and that's why they become silent as usual . :)

• Your wallet was found by BD and it was empty!
    That's good. At least BD found something... :rolleyes:

...By the way don't you have the Photon also?...
    ...I'm allergic to it. B):D
  • coolcool1227
    coolcool1227 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    ...I'm allergic to it. B):D

So sad, then wait for some wave-based technology because this particle-based technology doesn't suit you. :)

• ...Omer, I think, you pretend that you don't understand... :rolleyes:

I'm allergic to any BD technology. :wacko:

• The issues occurrence depends on many variables, may occur in one system and not on the other and I am posting only the issues that occurred on my systems only. :)

Not a problem. I just thought I would add my findings just in case 4+ members would chime in and confirm that their settings were not being saved, may help BD support take more notice with a hopeful fix to a new release issue, sooner :)

If I'm having Auto Update issues, I suppose I should probably do the same thing, create a thread to see if others are having the same issue, or if it's just happening to me :blink:

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hello Omer and Scott,

Please tell me what build version are you currently using in The New Bitdefender and if this situation is still reproducing lately.

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback, looking forward to your reply.