-1017 Update Error

I got 15 notifications telling me that my Bitdefender Total Security can't update itself and mentions error -1017.

I didn't use to do that but I reinstalled my Windows and I reinstalled my Bitdefender 2013 too and since the instalation, I can't manage to get it to update.

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    edited June 2013

Hello,

Did you use the Bitdefender DVD to reinstall the program? In such case please reinstall Bitdefender using the online kit, as explained in this topic made by Chris:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...f=312&id=53

Please don't hesitate to post back in case the update error -1017 still persists afterwards. Thank you!

• I got 15 notifications telling me that my Bitdefender Total Security can't update itself and mentions error -1017.

I didn't use to do that but I reinstalled my Windows and I reinstalled my Bitdefender 2013 too and since the instalation, I can't manage to get it to update.

Hi buddy, have you tried reinstalling already? It also helps if this is done at safe mode. smile2.png

• I also cannot search for any error code 1017 in the forum either. If still a no go, can you post a screen shot too? smile2.png