Bd Antivirus Plus Installation Crash Blue Screen

I have purchased a cpy of the Antivirus Plus yesterday yet the installation cannot be done successfully. Whenever the scanning process reaches about 20% during the installation, it will get stuck and then turn into the blue screen mentioning " a clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor within the allocated time interval" .

I'm using Asus H87pro, i5-4430, 8gb Adata DDR3 1600, Windows 7 64bit eng. I tried uninstalling the AI suite for Asus mb which gives overclock and voltage control for your computer, cleaned the Norton antivirus program by the mentional removal tool in this forum, downloaded the offline installation kit in 320mb, restart my computer and run the installation offline but still the same blue screen results mentioning the clock interrupt thing. I even switched off the Window defender and tried the installation again...blue screen and the same error.

I'm really frustrated how these have happened after numerous trial and blue screen... :(

Anybody can kindly advise me the possible solution/s?

Comments

• For the analysis of the situation would require a minidump.

C:\Windows\Minidump

• For the analysis of the situation would require a minidump.

Thanks, Rampant. I will upload the data file once offwork.

• Ashless
    edited July 2013
    For the analysis of the situation would require a minidump.

I'm not allowed to upload the dump file on my desktop into the attachment, tried in the rar format also but still couldnt do it. Can you tell me what will be the way?

I'm wondering what would be the cause/s since I have this window 7 ultimate 64pit installed 2 weeks ago. No blue screen or "hang" situation only until I was trying to install BD av plus last night.

Appreciate much for the kind help!

• upload on some web hosting site e.g depositfiles.com and share the download link here.

• Done. Here's the dump data: http://www.2shared.com/file/oZ9x-P0E/070113-19734-01.html

I zipped it into an rar file.

• I doubt that some software may be from Asus is interfering the scanning process and the CPU clock rating gave been disturbed somehow. So either reset the BIOS or uninstall the interfering software and then try to install Bitdefender again using offline setup with disabled internet connection.

• I doubt that some software may be from Asus is interfering the scanning process and the CPU clock rating gave been disturbed somehow. So either reset the BIOS or uninstall the interfering software and then try to install Bitdefender again using offline setup with disabled internet connection.

Finally got it done and running. I did some registry cleaning and successfully uninstalled the Asus AI suite 3, which the asus uninstaller wasn't responding at all before I did the registry cleaning. Also uninstalled the intel harddisk control and the rapid disk software....

Going through these all, i'm really not willing to use asus mb control & overclock software anymore. The one which I was using is already their latest update for H87 mb , released on the 20th June.

I must say there're ppl complaining about the instablity of BD AV or the slow speed it affects your computer...but I don't have such situations on my computer.

Thank you once again for your kind help.

• Finally got it done and running. I did some registry cleaning and successfully uninstalled the Asus AI suite 3, which the asus uninstaller wasn't responding at all before I did the registry cleaning. Also uninstalled the intel harddisk control and the rapid disk software....

Going through these all, i'm really not willing to use asus mb control & overclock software anymore. The one which I was using is already their latest update for H87 mb , released on the 20th June.

I must say there're ppl complaining about the instablity of BD AV or the slow speed it affects your computer...but I don't have such situations on my computer.

Thank you once again for your kind help.

Glad to know that your issue have been fixed. :) . Its my pleasure if I can help anyone here to sort out the issue. :)

• Glad to know that your issue have been fixed. :) . Its my pleasure if I can help anyone here to sort out the issue. :)

Another issue with AI Suite III? Weird.

This discussion has been closed.